- ALL students, regardless of their career orientation or educational path, deserve an education that will help them reach their potential.
- Focus on the development of the whole student, not just that portion of the student assessed through the current system of mandated testing.
- As wages in other occupational areas rise, wages for teachers and para-professionals must remain competitive.
- Potential looming shortage of para-professionals as the economy improves.
- I want to help ensure future generations are adequately prepared for their roles in an increasingly complex society.
- Student loan debt crisis for personnel entering the teaching profession.
- Full funding by the state for K-12 education.